banner

banner

Wednesday, August 7

Lets Catch Up

So a couple huge things we did in London was going to the BBC and to see Wicked. The BBC was so cool, my inner HGTV lover was gawking over the modern offices and the building.


We had these two crazy tour guides, I thought they were hilarious. In fact it was almost like a skit from the office or something. They showed us all the parts of the BBC and we got to do some interactive work too.


It was fun to read lines again, it brings back memories of musical theatre. The whole tour was just very interesting, I really enjoy how they try to spice up tours for big companies now instead of the usual, bland, walk through.

It had been a long time since I had seen Wicked live. And I know when it first came out, I couldn't stop listening to it, I was obsessed. So when the opportunity came up to see it on London, I had to go. And I was really excited for everyone else to see it as well.


I knew they would love it and I heard nothing but positive things from everyone after the show. It really was such a fun night. But, let's be honest, how can you not say anything positive about Wicked?


Bisous Bisous,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment