banner

banner

Sunday, July 21

Quelle Dommage (Day 4 in Paris)

Happy Bastille Day, but how can you be happy when it's your last day in Paris. I seriously looked into delaying my flight. Today we were going to take it easy before hopping on a plane and 2 trains. So we were headed to the cliche bus tour. On our way, we ran into some sailors from the parade earlier. So cute.

































I was very excited to wear on of my new scarves, I felt it was perfect for the occasion because I could sport the love Rouge Bleu et Blanc colors of France. 

                                                 

We got a great view of all the sites and an excellent view of the set up where the Parade was.









It was a great little trip. We got off the bus right where the boat docked. The boat gave us an excellent view of some things you can't see from the street.








But the boat ride ended and so did our trip. We dragged ourselves back to the hostel, picked up our bags, and made our way to the airport. It was an amazing weekend and it just reminded me why I picked to study French language and culture.


Bisous Bisous,
post signature



No comments:

Post a Comment