banner

banner

Wednesday, August 7

A Night at the Jazz Club

After my presentation for International Advertising in class, I wanted to celebrate. So I told some people about a Jazz bar in Camden that looked like fun. We saw the entertainment for the night would be Muddy Water's son so we decided to check it out. We had so much fun. The club was very american jazz era and it had the most creative drinks. There were a ton of people there but we somehow managed to get some seats.

It was just so fun to go out to the pub and relax because even though I've had the pleasure and honor of studying on this trip in London, it's gotten pretty stressful at times. I was also glad to get to know everyone even more because I think we all ended up on this trip for a reason, we have to have something in common.


It was a great night for everyone.

Bisous Bisous,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment