banner

banner

Wednesday, August 7

Adventures with Courtney Garza

Courtney and I have been on a lot of adventures this trip. We spent the first weekend in Paris and ever since then, we couldn't stop going places together. I think it's the vegetarian thing. Us vegetarians have to stick together! We went to Portobello Market the other weekend and to be honest, I wasn't all that impressed. I had see the market before during the week but on a Saturday, it's extremely crowed. Almost all the items I saw could have been purchased in Camden Market. I don't know, I just wasn't a fan. But we did score an awesome young coconut and drank the fresh coconut water from it.


We also ventured to the Regents Street eco-green festival of some kind. It was really cool. They shut down the street and had lots of stands for anything from bee keeping to fresh flowers. We also found a Whole Foods store, which was a major find and we spent a lot of time there. Plus we had a nice spot of tea in the middle of a garden in the street.


Then we saw some performers with basically hula hoops but I'm talking 8 hula hoops at once. It was pretty impressive. Since I struggle to keep one from falling off of me.

Bisous Bisous,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment