banner

banner

Friday, August 9

I Almost Forgot

I can't believe I almost forgot to talk about Harrods. We went the other weekend and walked around Harrods which was pretty much torture.


I know that I will never be able to afford those things now but it still hurts to look at things so beautiful with absolutely no way of purchasing them. The mall had everything, design clothes, designer shoes, designer appliances, designer home decor.... I was seriously considering hiding out there. We found these beautiful crystal vanities in the home decor section. While I thought I was going to break them, I had to take a picture so I'd know what it looked like when I come back to buy it some day.



After that, we followed the signs to the chocolate bar, figuring it would be the only thing we could afford in the whole place. It was a Godiva chocolate bar. Oh my gosh it was freaking amazing. We had a real Cafe Mocha (but that just means it was espresso and pure milk chocolate) and we had some chocolate fondue (dark and milk chocolate). 



After we ate that, I'm pretty sure I didn't want to eat anything sweet ever again. We walked around a couple more sections, the books, the souvenirs, etc and then it was time to go. I meant to go back but everything got so busy. The exterior was so pretty with it's lights and it's interesting designer displays. 


I just hope that I get to the point in my life when I can be a real Harods customer. And when I say real, I mean buy things that aren't in the gift shop. I want to shop the designer brands with my money that I earned. So I guess we'll see.

Bisous Bisous,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment